Fixing HTML Fieldset overflow in IE

So I was working on this webpage for a client, and after everything was ready, I discovered I ran into a few errors in IE (that should always be expected šŸ™ ). The major error was this:

broken fieldset IE

As you can see, the form elements overflow out of the fieldset, plus that weird bar over the top. Apparently I noticed a few other blogs having solutions to similar fieldset issues for IE7, but Iā€™m sharing you what worked for me.

Just a simple overflow:visible šŸ˜€ alongwith the width.

<fieldset style="overflow:visible;width: 600px;">

broken fieldset IE fixed

Hope it helps anyone running into a similar issue. I spent an entire day working around this.